Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh my tweet.


For those who have joined the flock of Twitters, the Beautiful Agony one is actually pretty cool. It's a collection of sexy and qwirky quotes from the confession segments (the interview bits after the orgasm videos) and tweets are updated daily. Here are some of my favorites:

"I love sweat, I love moaning, I love talking in tongues... I've gone three days without making no English words, it gets me off." - A1461

"I like how it can be an escape from reality, yet it makes reality so much more enjoyable." - A1359

"It feels like I've got my hand inside another universe" - A1395

"Sex by torchlight." - A1464

"I hadn't known that I was gonna be pissing on someone's face... so he was like, you need to drink more water." - A1535

"I get off on aliens, actually." - A1461

---

Visit Beautiful Agony.
Visit Beautiful Agony Twitter.

No comments: