Tuesday, November 13, 2007

In Rainbows.

I seem to be getting tired a lot ever since I've finished all my portfolio work. At the end of the week, I will be having our Graduate show, and it's starting to become exciting again. Returning the university laptop today, and might be computerless for a while. So I reckon Eff's going to be walking around like a zombie in his apartment for a couple of weeks before going back to Singapore. Oh, I had this bizarre dream where I was in love with a computer ghost (computer because she would only appear when I turned on my laptop, and she was all staticky and flickered once in a while). She was married to a rock star before and ever since she died her husband sold out and made pop music. She communicated with me and we wrote an illustrative biography called The Bug of a Pug. I have no idea what that means, but it might've been The Pug of a Bug, or something like that I can't really remember, but not like it made any more sense than the first one. We listened to the new Radiohead album alot, but that's probably because I left it playing when I fell asleep last night. What an excruciatingly boring story, Eff! Yes, I know!

No comments: